Role: Senior Ruby on Rails
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 months plus
Interview type: Telephonic (SKYPE) followed by Face to face (Mandatory)
• Design and develop Ruby modules and REST web services with Sinatra or Ruby on Rails frameworks
• Deliver high quality code tested with RSpec and Cucumber
• Analyze and interpret complex requirements from scientists and doctors
• Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems
• Be a part of development team to create practical solutions in Agile/DevOps environment
• Be an expert to research and identify technical solution and be a mentor to junior staff
• Excited about creating amazing application with cutting-edge environment
• Expert knowledge of Ruby • Minimum of six (6) years of relevant software development experience
• Extensive knowledge of RESTful and/or SOAP web services development
• Experience with Sinatra, Ruby on Rails, or other application frameworks on Linux environment
• Experience on Angular.JS
• Passionate about object-oriented programming with strong design skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Take ownership and work independently on a large portion of a project with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively with a team on complex projects with strict requirements
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
•Master's Degree and will sometimes accept Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar.
• Must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is preferred
• Experience with continuous integration, Jenkins, code quality tools,
• Knowledge of test driven development, test frameworks like RSpec and Cucumber
• Comfortable with version control systems like GIT or SVN, and bug tracking systems such as JIRA• Ability in formulating and implementing IT solutions to meet business requirements
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/db4a117f-ef1f-422a-bb94-7284dc04c21e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.