Position: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview: Skype and Telephonic
Experience: 9+ years
Candidate will participate in development meetings with other team members, develop and deliver plans and associated estimates for software solutions and track and provide feedback for your work. You will be working in an environment where high performance, high quality and attention to detail are expected.
- Responsible for software development and documentation
- Responsible for setting work cadence and ensuring tight deadlines are met and exceeded
- Responsible for creating unit-tests as required
- Terrific attitude and enthusiastic demeanor
- 9+ yrs hands-on Rails/PHP development experience
- Ability to prioritize own work, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of data structures and OO design patterns.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or combination of work experience and education
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/f3b17ef9-e556-4d4c-95e1-02a5a53bb090%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.