Ruby on Rails Sunday, March 26, 2017



On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 2:26:18 PM UTC-4, Клим wrote:
Remove gem 'slim-rails' from your Gemfile and run bundle install.



пятница, 24 марта 2017 г., 17:11:01 UTC+3 пользователь fugee ohu написал:
I created an app without ever invoking `rails new ...` because i copied and pasted another app to begin building the app Now when I run the generator it generates slim templates How do I make it generate ordinary html.erb templates instead?

Yea I searched my Gemfile but I  missed it Found it after I posted I realize now that it may need to be installed as a dep, for what i dunno, but it was in my Gemfile, I'll leave it installed but not in my Gemfile

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/b7cead15-ed95-4022-a17d-4aa686040d8b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment