Ruby on Rails Monday, March 27, 2017

On 27 March 2017 at 04:55, fugee ohu <fugee279@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 2:26:18 PM UTC-4, Клим wrote:
>>
>> Remove gem 'slim-rails' from your Gemfile and run bundle install.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> пятница, 24 марта 2017 г., 17:11:01 UTC+3 пользователь fugee ohu написал:
>>>
>>> I created an app without ever invoking `rails new ...` because i copied
>>> and pasted another app to begin building the app Now when I run the
>>> generator it generates slim templates How do I make it generate ordinary
>>> html.erb templates instead?
>
>
> Yea I searched my Gemfile but I missed it Found it after I posted I realize
> now that it may need to be installed as a dep, for what i dunno, but it was
> in my Gemfile, I'll leave it installed but not in my Gemfile

Whether it is installed or not is irrelevant, what matters is whether
it is in your Gemfile and Gemfile.lock. The reason it had been
installed was because it was in the Gemfile, not the other way round
(unless you installed it manually).

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLuW15f6ho8FnKGkC5YVbENtNZFyFwgcvozRUvrsCmsqYg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment