Ruby on Rails Friday, March 3, 2017


On 2017-Mar-3, at 09:46 , Joe Guerra <JGuerra@jginfosys.com> wrote:


I'm not sure why I'm getting this... I'm trying to update a product in the ruby console (and tried it within my app).

NoMethodError: undefined method `Startdate' for #<Product:0x007f9588a84330>


Did you mean?  startdate


               startdate?


               startdate=


               startdate_was


               startdate_change


               startdate_changed?


               Startdate=


from /Users/joeguerra/.rbenv/versions/2.3.1/lib/ruby/gems/2.3.0/gems/activemodel-4.2.5/lib/active_model/attribute_methods.rb:433:in `method_missing'


At one point my table for product had a 'Startdate' column, but I ran a migration to change that column to all lowercase.

any ideas?

Note that "Startdate=" remains as a suggested alternative. I'd start by searching your code for the case-sensetive 'Startdate'

-Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment