Ruby on Rails Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question.
I am a solo Full-Stack-Developer, to save time I work with bootstrap layouts, which are very easy to find in Angular or only HTML. Working with ember.js, would mean, maybe in the future I would need to convert those html in Ember.js Apps.

Everybody says that Ember is the best with rails, but I learned a little bit of angular a while ago and also in the end Rails will just work as API with Angular and Ember, so I don't understand why Ember is better?

Also Angular is popular and I would save time as I already have done 2 weeks training on it.

This is the layout I am talking about, very ofter we can find Angular.js Layout for just 18 Euros, so it does not make any sense to invest hours of work in doing it...
I would use Angular or Ember mostly to deploy my app to mobile with Phonegap, but as my understanding I do not need Angular or Ember to deploy to Android/IOS with Phonegap...

https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/pixeladmin-responsive-template-WB07403R9

Thanks a lot for your advice
Fabrizio Bertoglio

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/782e0fb8-ca3e-4f01-b405-1b9bad5d5141%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment