Ruby on Rails Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lol, now I've got to get rails installed for that version.  

My default version is still 2.3.1.


On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:08:44 PM UTC-4, Joe Guerra wrote:
Ok, I figured it out.  I installed ruby 2.4.1 , but forgot to install rails for it.  lol.



On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:04:21 PM UTC-4, Joe Guerra wrote:
I just installed a new version of ruby (2.4.1) using rbenv. 

I have 2.3.1 installed as well.  I've downloaded some source code that requires 2.4.1, and can't seem to figure out how to switch ruby versions in the IDE (for that product).

Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/390309ab-705e-412d-a216-acc5212d5d85%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment