Ruby on Rails Monday, July 3, 2017

I am having intermittent problems with 504 Gateway Time-out in development.  This has just started happening after no changes to my application that I can think of.  If I keep refreshing the page it renders eventually in less than 1 second after 2 or 3 504 Gateway Time-out errors.  Every time I change some js I need to go through the timeouts again.  I sometimes see the application.js causing the 504 error in the js console.

I have tried changing these setting is config/environment/development.rb:

config.action_controller.perform_caching = true
config.assets.debug = false

It seems this is a bigger problem.  Any suggestions much appreciated,

Mike

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/08526370-b2ae-4629-a205-097be1062573%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment