Ruby on Rails Monday, July 31, 2017

I'm currently using Redmine and I have a client website using Ruby on Rails with Devise and both seem to suffer the same problem:

On iOS, both safari and Chrome, the cookie don't seem to be kept after closing the browser window, but on desktop, I haven't had to login for over half a year already.

Is there a special setting I need to set in Rails to remember the cookie? For my devise, I've already have rememberable set on my devise model.

Is there something special I need to do to make this work better on mobile?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/cc37b708-538e-4137-b603-5e75e4117325%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment