Ruby on Rails Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Walter,

Thank you for responding.

I submitted both messages through the Google Groups Web interface.  I am submitting this one via email.

Apparently, my first message
   [Rails] How to trace a html button non-event? (Rails Authorization With Pundit)
 went out at
   Tuesday, July 04, 2017, 4:17:29 PM  (Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:17:29 -0700 (PDT))

My second message
   [Rails] Ruby on Rails Talk: Moderated?
 went out at
   Tuesday, July 04, 2017, 7:39:00 PM  (Tue, 4 Jul 2017 18:39:00 -0700 (PDT))

Both messages above seem to have been posted to
   "Ruby on Rails: Talk" <
rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com>
 and were received at
   7/4/2017 11:51 PM

So my first message took about 7 hours to show up and my second one (the one you responded to) seems to have taken 5 hours.

Ralph.



Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 5:38:56 AM, you wrote:

WLD> Not that I'm aware of. What was the subject line of your topic?
WLD> Did you post by mail or using the Google Groups Web interface?

WLD> Walter

>> On Jul 4, 2017, at 9:39 PM, Ralph Shnelvar <
ralphs@dos32.com> wrote:

>> Is Ruby on Rails Talk moderated?

>> I submitted a new topic several hours ago and it has not shown up.  I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to
rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/f0f51b3e-e697-4ce3-ae03-c842bcfc7190%40googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment