Ruby on Rails Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What I am trying to do is in my application is add Student Attendance for the day.

What I would like to have is a form that a teacher goes to every morning on their computer or iPad with the list of his/her students and he/she just has a list of option buttons beside each student with the student's attendance for that day. They just tap the option that is correct by each student...

The options will typically be Present, Absent, Half-Day District, Half-Day CTC, Full-Day District...

Has anyone done something like this I can look at the code or do you have suggestions on how I can do this...

I've been googling and watching videos and nothing does what I am looking for...

John Sanderbeck

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/ef7e07f6-dd10-4123-9b75-e0e522a3c26b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment