Ruby on Rails Friday, July 19, 2019

I have an app in production that I am adding a module to for Lunch Ordering

What I have is a Menu, which has Meals, and the Meals have Meal Items in Categories like Entree, Vegetable, Fruit, and Drink

What I would like to do it allow Drag and Drop to build meals, and Drag and Drop to build Menus

I made a standard Rails form with a Drag and Drop area for the meal with the items as draggable and sorted in groups on the right....

I don't think I need an Ajax call as I am building or editing the meal. What I need to be able to do is manipulate the array that gets passed back for the Meal Items...

Any suggestions or links I can look at to do this?

John Sanderbeck

Untitled picture.png


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/f72ba618-4da8-4e4b-a261-5d39b233bc80%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment