Ruby on Rails Saturday, August 31, 2019

I tried DNS TXT record google-site-verification but GSC (google search console) says not found and says it did find an SRV record Yes the SRV records are there  but so what 
Then I tried with a different method, the URL Prefix method where they gave me an html file to download and then I placed in my site's public folder but then when I try to verify GSC says timed out and when I try to visit the link in my browser it returns 403 If I place an html file in my public directory shouldn't it be available to the world?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/c786e105-acf6-4f73-b4fa-f3c841d8c6c5%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment