Ruby on Rails Monday, May 31, 2010

On May 31, 11:50 am, ms <m...@tzi.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for reading my post. When I went trough my logs last time, I
> noticed that ActiveRecord calls the validate() method of one of my
> models multiple times. The concerned model acts like a linked list (no
> plug-in) and references itself. The validate() method is not only
> called twice, but three or four times depending on the position of the
> model instance in the list.
>
> What's the reason for this and how can I get rid of this?

What does your code look like?

Fred
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
> ms

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment