Ruby on Rails Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jason,

Sorry if this is an off topic post. I don't frequent alot of IT
related groups and feel somewhat comfortable what people from the
Rails group might have to say as I have posted on this group a number
of times etc ..

I am not sure I have time for a job counselor or a lawyer on this.
It's just that it's this 4 page contract type thing that I am not used
to signing. I had the impression that perhaps it wasn't a big deal,
but if I can't be sure of that I wasn't going to sign it. It's not
like there aren't other agencies or jobs out there, but on the other
hand you seem to give a plug for Robert Half, so maybe I should
consider signing it. I guess I will have to think about it some
more ..


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment