Ruby on Rails Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I was just saying I had good experiences with them and found them more reputable than the rest, I do not have any affiliation with them at all. (In fact I left that job about a year later).

Your best best is probably going out and interviewing without a recruiter, but that's harder and takes more time.


On May 31, 2011, at 12:04 PM, Jedrin wrote:

> I am not sure I have time for a job counselor or a lawyer on this.
> It's just that it's this 4 page contract type thing that I am not used
> to signing. I had the impression that perhaps it wasn't a big deal,
> but if I can't be sure of that I wasn't going to sign it. It's not
> like there aren't other agencies or jobs out there, but on the other
> hand you seem to give a plug for Robert Half, so maybe I should
> consider signing it. I guess I will have to think about it some
> more ..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment