Ruby on Rails Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm just getting started with Rails, and as a simple task I wanted to
rehost my website from bare html/apache to Rails.

What's a typical name for the controller for the main page of the
website? Rails wants to pluralize it be default... Normally I'd name
it after
the table in the database it relates to, but for our web site, with no
database behind it, that just doesn't seem correct.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

No comments:

Post a Comment