Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 3:04 PM, LED <leedapdap@gmail.com> wrote:


On Jan 28, 12:52 am, Eduardo Rabelo <oieduardorab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I'm new here, and, after search and search on Bing (trollface),
>
> I decided to ask the group, I'm having this problem
>
> `to_specs': Could not find railties (>= 0) amongst [bundler-1.0.21, bundler-1.0.21, rake-0.9.2.2, rake-0.9.2] (Gem::LoadError)
>
> Every time on i make "rails s" or "rails new",
>
> This occurred after I updated to Ruby 1.9.2,
>
> Anyone know how i fix it?
> Thx
>

good day try gem update
then
bundle install
bundle update


Actually, I see a similar problem on a directory where I have installed

$ rails new --edge

inside a gemset. What I have to do there is always use `bundle exec`
like this:

$ bundle exec rails console
$ bundle exec rails generate ...

For reference, this is the set-up described here

https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/4749

HTH,

Peter

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment