Ruby on Rails Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On 31 January 2012 12:16, Pedro <pogermano@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using will_paginate on my app and it's working fine. The problem
> came when I had to put search field.
> After the search, the first page comes according to the parameter
> passed, but when I go to the second page, it don't brings me the
> second page, but a new search with no search parameter restriction. I
> tried everything, but didn't work. Could somebody help me?

Have a look in log/development.log to give you some clues as to what
is happening.
If you still can't work it out have a look at the Rails Guide on
Debugging. In particular see how to use ruby-debug to break into your
code and inspect data and follow the flow to see what is going wrong.

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment