Ruby on Rails Monday, November 30, 2015

On 30 November 2015 at 21:22, Colin Law <clanlaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30 November 2015 at 19:26, Yash Narwal <ynarwal10@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey mate thanks for heads up, your suggestion worked in installing the gem.
>> But how can I use this gem now, like if I follow this example , it gives me
>> no such file can not be loaded 'numru/grib'. So is there any other docs
>> which should I follow to use this gem ?
>
> I have no idea, I have not heard of it before you asked, I just
> googled a bit to come up with my previous suggestion. However if you
> tell us more someone may be able to help. Post the source file around
> the area giving the error and post the full error message and tell us
> which line it is failing on.

On second thoughts I assume you are getting the error on the line
require 'numru/grib'. Is this in a Ruby on Rails app or in a straight
ruby script?

Colin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/CAL%3D0gLsdBjcfL0AVTyAEs9mJWHnao5RbCsch9K5oiXv%3DADXyMw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment