Ruby on Rails Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hello Developers,

I am Rupinderjit Kaur, contributing to Open Source Rails project. I am trying to make the whole application to work offline. For this to implement, I tried a lot of methods but did not get any solution yet. Actually, I am new in the world of Rails. 
Firstly, I tried rack-offline gem but found that I did not work because of outdated and then try the serviceworker-rails gem and use the service worker API of javascript and I follow this tutorial https://rossta.net/blog/offline-page-for-your-rails-application.html but by using this tutorial I create a new page that works offline when the app is not connected but my requirement is to make the whole app offline which has multiple pages that include the dynamic content as well as have the images and audio files. Can anyone please guide or suggest me something to make the whole app work offline. Is their any alternative to offline the multiple pages web app which has dynamic content. It's really urgent. Please help me as soon as possible.
Thank you :).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/59ca4fc6-5c4f-4e4a-b2ea-ea84a79293d2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment