I am looking for someone with about 3-5 years experience. I have placed developers at this client before. I have a direct relationship with the hiring manager (not going through HR).
NO H1 OR THIRD PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 3-5 years experience working in a highly-transactional production environment
- Experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
- Strong relational database skills
- Comfortable working from a linux shell
- Version control systems (git preferred)
- BDD with Cucumber/RSpec
- Previous experience designing/interfacing to API's (REST, JSON, SOAP, etc.)
- linux shell scripting (bash)
- Works well in teams and consistently meets deadlines
Bonus experience but not required:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/887f215f-f295-437d-ac51-a8e2a2465890%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.